There are many ways you can help
- Tell us your story. Stories are the most powerful way to change hearts and minds on this issue. Please email your story to email@example.com. Please tell us if we may use parts of your story not containing any personal information in our upcoming e-newsletters or blog posts. We would also like articles to put in our quarterly e-newsletter. Please send those as well to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know you support us. We are building a network of people in CRC churches all over North America and beyond that believe in welcoming our gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender brothers and sisters in Christ. We would like your contact information and the name and location of your church so we can contact you later with updates on All One Body, our quarterly e-newsletter and information regarding Synodical actions. Send an email to email@example.com
- Let us know if you have read a good book, seen a good video, or have a link to a really good sermon for us. We would love to add to our resources page.
- Invite us to speak at your church adult education group or meeting during the week. At this time we only have speakers in the West Michigan area, but we would be delighted to speak to your congregation. The presentation can be tailored to your available time and desired topic(s).
- Send us a donation. We are a 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donations are tax deductible. Please mail a check to: All One Body, PO Box 68494, Grand Rapids MI 49516. Please help us further the critical work of making our congregations fully welcoming places for everyone.
- Pray. We pray our churches will be a gracious space for all persons. "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people." Ephesians 6:18